In a year that was like no other, I could not be prouder of the camaraderie, resilience, and commitment we have shared. As we bid farewell to 2020, let’s take a moment to celebrate our remarkable successes and look ahead to an exciting new year.
Despite the challenges thrown our way from the COVID-19 pandemic, we stuck together and prevailed, continuing to serve the evolving needs of our clients and position ourselves for continued growth.
We strengthened our leadership by introducing new appointments to our Board of Directors: Media veteran, Kathleen Brookbanks, was appointed Chairman of the Board, replacing our Co-founder Tracy Till, who retired from the board at the close of 2020. And, digital healthcare innovator, Janice Reese joined us as the newly appointed Board Director. The skills and experience they bring to the board will help us continue to thrive.
Other 2020 key accomplishments include:
- Broke ground on our new headquarters.
- Shifted to working from home, continued to collaborate, stay connected, and embraced technology to better serve our clients, employee-owners, and community.
- Expanded our team, adding 45 new employees.
- Grew our analytics and media capabilities, offering clients new services such as Paid Search, SEO, SEM, and Programmatic.
- Achieved continued growth with account wins from Greenwich Biosciences, Endo Pharmaceuticals, and Global Blood Therapeutics.
- Experienced organic growth with existing clients, including Bristol Myers Squibb, Amgen, Northwest Bank, Salix, Healthfirst, South Jersey Industries, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Bausch Health, and Hologic.
We’ve also earned numerous awards in the past year, including:
- A “Top Healthcare Agency” for the 4th consecutive year on the Medical Marketing & Media Agency 100 List.
- ATHENA Organizational Award.
- A local “Top Workplace” for the seventh consecutive year by the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle.
- Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce’s “Top 100” for the 13th consecutive year.
- Five Telly awards.
- One Silver local ADDY award.
- Named to “Best for the World List of Top-Performing B Corps” for the 5th consecutive year.
- Rochester Business Journal Reader Rankings “Best Media Buying” for the 3rd consecutive year.
What’s perhaps our most exciting win of 2020 is our record-high employee satisfaction, at nearly 85%, shown in our annual Employee Engagement Survey. We have proven that while we may be all apart, our commitment and connection to each other has not changed, and, together, we will continue to move forward in new and innovative ways to support our clients, employee-owners, and community.
Let’s Create Connections and Make a Difference In 2021.
We have big goals for the coming year: We’ll continue to achieve profitable growth and operational excellence, optimize our portfolio of clients and services, and make strategic investments to increase customer intimacy and strengthen our culture of agility and adaptiveness. We’ll create new processes to build seamless collaboration and improve workflows between teams and our clients and continue our path to digital transformation by embracing innovation. And of course, we’ll remain working closely with all our clients, partners, and 200+ team members to ensure our relationships are the priority and we are all set up for success.
With our collective spirit, skill, and commitment to excellence, we welcome 2021 and embrace the opportunities it brings. Here’s to a happy, healthy, and successful new year!